A Decent (International?) Passport MUST Be Given to Decent Anti-zionnazis (Like Me)

People,

I cannot take this anymore.

The excruciating humiliation I feel, any time I need to show my zionnazi passport = a passport of a nation that has been butchering DOZENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN IN GAZA, a passport of a GENOCIDAL MONSTERS. And any time to apologise, that that is the ONLY passport I have got, since no other nation cares about Palestinian children's lives, so nobody has given me another passport FOR TWO YEARS!!!!

And, to see and hear everybody staring at me dumbly and ask, "Why, what is the problem with this one?" - really, what is the problem, merely a genocide, merely dozens of thousands of young children gruesomely murdered, they aren't White exactly, and only very few of them (in Gaza) are christians - almost all of them, are light-brown skinned, of Muslim descent!! (Little children do not have religion, by the way; their Parents might. NOT LIKE BEING A MUSLIM JUSTIFIES YOUR BEING MURDERED, AS ABSOLUTELY ALL ZIONNAZIS FANATICALLY BELIEVE!!) So, Why would I feel ashamed, at holding such an obviously NAZI document???

All western countries (all the English-speaking countries + the euronazi reic - I mean, union) are atrociously islamophobic anyway, so... they are all SUPPORTING(!!) the genocide in Gaza.

But there are other countries on this Planet. Decent countries. And to those I now call: PLEASE!! PLEASE LET ME HAVE A DIFFERENT, DECENT PASSPORT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?