An EXCELLENT Vid: The Deadly Downfall of Raw Milk Influencers | "Crooked Timber"

https://youtu.be/jZpfKgLDloQ?si=H_qOkIIb2yCQVkrJ

And My Comment:

18:38 - An EXCELLENT vid so far!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Properly exposing that flat-earth-level stupidity of all those "raw milk" insane promoters. Just interjecting that the politics of fucking 100% of those people is, like, SOOOOOOO bloody obvious!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Since, after all, whoEVER would be denying known medical and Scientific Facts, known to every 10-year-old on Earth (except in the grand u.s.-of-a., of course, where Science has never successfully made it into any of "da gad-fearin' states of da good ol' fam'ly values"... πŸ˜•), such as the essential need to pasteurize milk, for anyone who has not yet done the essential and wise move of going Vegan?

ΠšΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ we are talking about the "Makin' Amewiga Dumb Agai'". πŸ˜‚

18:46 - Okay, that was not a nice surprise.

Dunno if I should mention it, but that "christian" person at the lower right, tragically, looks EXACTLY like did a few years back...πŸ˜•

I fucking have a... younger double, it seems - and he's a dumb maga trumpist.

Was I cloned without my knowledge, or something?

The Universe suddenly feels colder.

19:32 - Well based upon what is... being publicly shown by that dress... I would have guessed that the milk in Question wouldn't necessarily arrive from any cow. Nor any sheep. Nor any goat.

Which is actually very good news, from the Vegan stand-point... 🀣

19:55 - He is obviously as "certified medical professional" as the witch... "doctor" who had treated Quinn, at the opening of "Sliders"' second season.

Really, what... what is actually going on in this World?

20:01 - Had I come upon that... lady (and, just like Harper, I am using, the word "lady", loosely) in a busy street, "a doctor" would not be my guess, regarding her... profession.

21:08 - Well he had obviously smoked some leaves... and, most probably, ate several mushrooms, of the kind which does not belong on a Pizza.

22:30 - URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGENTLY to the white-padded room!!

Or the prison-cell; whichever is closer.

As That Guy Must NOT Be Allowed To Roam Free And See The Sun Shines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?