Gary Yourofsky is a Dangerous Psychopath, and The Very Worst Thing to have Ever Occurred to Veganism
My reaction to this vid:
https://youtu.be/VCLKMGYOCIA?si=3Mn7QTIm9h7rqfs5
And My Comment:
O-Kay.
That Psychopath is, most clearly, the Very WORST thing to EVER have occurred to Veganism.
I, for one, as a Vegan for the Animals (yes, I had been Vegetarian for quite some time, as in the former ussr, and even more so here in the Balkan, Veganism is very hard to do - however, I have come back to complete Veganism now! And am determined to make it work... as difficult as it might be here in Ohrid, where there's no Tofu to be had anywhere), who has never truly liked humanity very much at all, I have, nonetheless, while being Vegan, done much more in Activism for humans, too, than... well... pretty much EVERY PERSON I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. And I am immensely proud of that!!
I normally despise large groups of humans. I am Great at one-on-one situations, or with very small groups of people (like four or five), but - masses?!? Like coming across a large group of bloody tourists (blat) somewhere?? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Makes me feeling as if they are ALL now out to get me!!
I Love Cats. I wish to live in an area full of Cats, and hardly any upright-chimp ANYWHERE.
ĤOWEVER!! What the bloody hellish FUCK was that "button" crap❓️⁉️⁉️⁉️
That guy does clearly need to be hospitalized Right This Minute in a maximum top security psychiatric institution FOR LIFE!! And those two bimboes along with him! Kill masses of humans humanely, without suffering❓️ Do those dumbies even know, that they were thus precisely describing auschwitz's gas chambers❓️❓️❓️
I do not understand - I've always thought, that american kids do learn about the holocaust❓️⁉️
And just to remember, how practically ALL Vegans in my surrounding, ALL throughout last decade, where always going "Ho Gary!! Gary!!😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩" 24/7, and completely ignoring my stunned wondering, just What on Ganymede could they all possibly see in him.
And, clearly, by Now he is fucking worse than EVER.
Сейчас - I believe in Intersectionalism, I have always claimed, that we should all be acting for many important matters simultaneously, and, when people in my surrounding, back in hell, told me to sign on a petition to allow people from Gaza to slaughter fish throughout the Sea; or when Vegans had celebrated(!) the addition of Vegan options for soldiers of the israeli occupation forces; when gays and lesbians had celebrated(!!) the slaughter of hundreds of little children in Gaza of 2009; or when various Pro-Palestinians, had praised(!) the extreme oppression of LGBTIPQ+ in Gaza - whenever I had encountered ANY such voice, my response has always been: to tell them ALL to fuck off. Since you can NEVER fight against oppression - by oppressing. It is cruel, sadistic, evil, inconsistent and illogical.
Just wanted to emphasise this one point more.
Comments
Post a Comment