My Comment to Someone Who Wrote Against the Shocking Hypocrisy of All Those Bloody american christians, who Ceaselessly Gibber about "the love of jesus christ blablabla", while OPENLY SUPPORTING A GENOCIDE in Gaza
YEAH!! 👍🏻
It is exactly like their closest allies: the extreme nationalistic-religious pseudo-jewish zionists in israhell (actually, most of them are living in the illegal jewish settlements, all over the occupied Palatinian West Bank...), who say "I love everybody, absolutely ANY Jew!! What, the Arabs?? Why, to kill all of them is the most perfect obedience to the word of the lord!" (and then they tell the Anti-zionists Jews, like myself, that we all should be burned at the stake; that is how much they "love" us, You understand.)
Oh, and please don't ANYONE tell me "ho, they do not really say, or mean that"... Ho, they most certainly do! Believe me, I had a LOT of experience with those nazi MONSTERS, who call for genocide of all non-jewish people in the middle-east!! Had spent my entire life battling them, and almost getting lynched by them on several occasions, till I finally could take no more of it and ran away from that cursed middle-east altogether more than two years ago. I Know.
Comments
Post a Comment