My Response, to a Comment regarding the Revolting racism of the vegans in israhell, and How Happy They All Are to Partake in the genocide in Gaza (the Palestinian holocaust)
It's true.
Their chief organization there, named "vegan friendly", are such cute and lovely people... who have praised and glorified the israeli murderous military forces, for introducing Vegan meals, and have campaigned for assisting war-criminals, who happen to be Vegan (I saw all those emails from them; I Know 😥).
But it goes beyond it: every zionist on Earth does truly believe, that the Palestinians must never be viewed, nor treated, as humans, let alone as equal to "jews" (as they see themselves; in my own opinion, as a Pro-Palestinian Jew, zionism is anti-judaism and anti-semitism). That fanatically, and thoroughly racist faith, is being programmed into their minds since birth, via constant brainwashing by the media, schools, novels and what-not, and is the main reason Why I finally could not have taken it anymore - and, in July 2023, ran away.
Comments
Post a Comment