So, The Monster Shall Finally Be Out?
https://youtu.be/8EgVTqFTZcc?si=ccPWu72eR0KTQZEs
And My Comment:
Well. This is complicated.
On one hand, I canNOT endorse your using the term "Pedophile" = which is merely a person's Sexual tendency and private preference, SAME AS HOMOSEXUALITY - as a derogatory term, just like I would not accept portraying, say, Trans people as some sort of "illegitimate humans"; same-same.
On The Other Hand, конечно I shall be glad to see herr storm trooper being kicked out of office (could it PLEASE be an actual, PHYSICAL kick? Please?? 😃). I merely wish it would have been in response to his disgustingly RACIST remarks against Black people, both when he refused(!!) to properly apologize for the british reich's criminal participation in the slave trade during the 17th and the 18th century, and, much worse yet, when, right after that I believe, he had glorified(!!) mossulini's current successor in rome, for drowning and murdering innocent Refugees, whose sole "crime" has been: their being Black.
For both things, as far as I've heard, not a single white brit had even as much as whimpered against that bloody racist = who, while being a copycat of the german afd(!), was greatly supported by the so-called "Left" (which serves to show how Social-Democracy is 100% now morally bankcrupt; in that, as bad as in its wild criminal support of the zionist entity regarding the Gaza genocide).
But Now they shall FINALLY kick him out - for that???
Here's why I have always been extremely anti-british...
Comments
Post a Comment