The Bizarre Mormon
https://youtu.be/h-xpe25Z5uw?si=M2SusMiVvqjXBkrd
And My Comment:
02:17 - That's right! ๐
If someone wants to be called Careem Abdul Jabbar, he has the complete Constitutional Right to be called Careem Abdul Jabbar!! ๐จ๐ And anyone saying otherwise is thus one of the three potzes.๐๐๐
03:47 - Well nothing original there... ๐ they have received this idea from the Jews, who, in turn, had received it from the Ancient Egyptians.
03:59 - Genealogy is important to ANYONE, ugye?
For example to me, as a Jew, it is very important, to know as much as I can about my Historic Ancestors and relatives, completely regardless of the fact that I do not ever speak with the majority of the ones who are sadly (Hopefully not for very long) still alive, those fascist bloody zionist bastards. Learning a new detail about, say, my 18th Century Ancestors at some ลกtรฉytl, let alone discovering a 7th degree Cousin, is always exciting and important.๐
04:54 - "hair influenza"??? ๐๐๐๐
What, lots of brainless bimbos run after her in the street, begging her to sell them shampoo? ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
The terms existing in our era, by the Cat!!
06:03 - The fascist mentality of all americans is being most accurately revealed via youtube&fashmock censorship, copied 1:1 from the people's republic of north korea, by the courtesy of herr kim jong-un to his american identical fucking TWINS: the owners of google.
06:21 - Why on Sedna would _anyone EVER wish to sail to america, of all places❓️
06:25 - The Garden of 'รรฐen is a Place just outside of My HomeTown of Rษฤฅovoth, in the Land of Knร 'an. I actually know this Place personally. Must have made `Aรฐร m and ฤคavร really sad to leave; I know I was.
06:30 - Each guy gets his own Planet???
Gees, they must be working truly hard there at Magrathea. I mean, even Cousin Gayla could have only afford a Moon, and even that by being cheap over the type and quality of ship he had sent to Quark.
06:38 - A "god" that Changes His Mind. ๐๐
Just ฤฅow can_ the Creator of the Universe change his mind about ANYTHING, given the fact that, as the Universe' Creator, he is completely outside it, thus outside _time,_ and thus can clearly see all ETERNITY at ONE SINGLE GLANCE??? ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
So, if he changes his mind, he thus is NOT god the Creator, but (at the most) some small local godling guy, who sells Frozen Yogurt and Peanuts at his daily job, and likes to take a walk along the boulevard of his HomeTown, both before and after playing "god", or something along these lines.๐
07:35 - Poor baby.
08:10 - And I would add: "Downright Crackpots" and "Only look good at badly-acted Porn Fantasies".
However, all of these - well, aside from the Porn thingy - are 100% correct for absolutely ALL bloody organized religions, which is why I want to see them all being outlawed, banned and disbanded WorldWide.
09:01 - Okay, and every guy's highest calling is to be a Husband and a Father.
Just ask Tyr. Anasazy! Out of Victoria by Barbarosa.๐
10:47 - Well, after visiting the Enterprise D, utah must have felt like a downgrade...๐คฃ
11:21 - I completely agree LOL
11:37 - No. Money is the root of all evil. Which makes it inextricably related to the source.
12:51 - ๐คฃ๐๐ป๐คฃ๐๐ป๐คฃ๐๐ป๐คฃ๐๐ป
13:18 - MORE than LA????
Cheesus.
ืืขืֹืื ืื ืืืืชื ืืืืื.
13:40 - Jade Parker would have felt right at Home there, then. Her Mom Astrid ัะพะถะต.
13:57 - You should show examples.๐
14:13 - Wait. I thought that, in order to make it to the highest level, You must have DDD-Boobs.
15:27 - Great pics. Albeit much too covered.
16:39 - So Why not go ALL the way, and FINALLY embrace Free Sex, Orgies and Nudism?
Then I shall join them, too!! ๐๐๐
19:47 - Isn't that precisely what ALL the whites in your continent had done to Native Americans back then?
20:12 - To me they look like a bunch of chainsow-waving psycho killers, who had just escaped a max-security mental institution, in order to commense the creation of some freddie vs jason cult, or something.
Just look at their eyes - should You, Gods forbid, ever find yourself coming across a bunch of people with such mad look in their eyes (and, in the case of their females: also non-human facial featutes brrrrrrrr) in the street, would You not run away screamimg?
I know I would...
Comments
Post a Comment