To All the People of the european union, united kingdom, et al: I Don't WANT to hate you
[Originally Published on the 18th of August, 2025]
Do y'all think that I, somehow, "enjoy" hating you?
No. I do not. I wish to Love all the countries and cultures! And, as Geographically, having left israhell forever, I am most likely to spend the rest of my days in Europe, then it is the most sensible thing, for me, to Love all the countries and cultures of this mini-continent in particular.
But, by the Gods, europeans!! Y'all are practically brutally FORCING me to hate y'all. It's very simple: the european sick racism (islamophobia, russophobia, antisemitism and so on) simply does not allow me to feel anything towards western, and central european people (namely: the u.k., the e.u., and the e.u.'s sattellite-entities, commonly also known as "efta" or "ecc"), except sheer hatred.
Since what else can I possibly feel, towards people who beat, torture and even murder(!!) innocent and helpless Kurdish Refugees = Kurdish, MY BLOOD!! - for the "crime" of having darker skin, and (in some cases - not all!!) also being muslim (as if judaism, christianity and islam aren't copy-paste the same crap!!)❓️ Who yell hateful curses at my beLoved ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️, for the "crime" of allowing said helpless Refugees a safe passage out of the middle-eastern hell¹ and into the civilized World - while EQUATING MY KURDISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO SOME SORT OF NUCLEAR WASTE, OR SOMETHIMG❓️❓️ Who promote(!!) the unspeakable, and unthinkable danger, of GLOBAL NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST, known as world war three, while barking their SICK and REVOLTING russophobia❓️❓️❓️ Or who refuse(!!) to ever apologise for the slave trade of past centuries, while naming someone, who praised the official heiress of benito mossulini for sinking helpless African Refugees at Sea - simply for the "crime" of being Black - as "an Excellent Socialist prime-minister" and the head of the labour❓️❓️❓️❓️ Or who petition the relevant e.u. committee for "the right to not tolerate Refugees" = which every actual Historian on this Planet recognizes, at once, as "the right to not tolerate Jews, take two"❓️❓️❓️❓️ Or who grant a massive victory for the NEO-NAZI PARTY, at the "humanistic and enlightened" germany❓️❓️❓️❓️❓️
So: western and central european people, y'all are BRUTALLY FORCING me to hate you. And so, in spite of myself, I do.😥
¹ - Made hell by western imperialists = YOU‼️
Comments
Post a Comment