Too Damn True

https://youtu.be/s34BUM_ksiQ?si=RJFBAH4SxcXX_lbO

And My Comment:

So YEAH!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Ĥowever, the problem is that all Workers have been thouroughly BRAINWASHED into objecting and resisting(!!) the prospect of Good and Violent Global Socialist Revolution, instead quoting traitrous collaborators such as mohandes gandhi, nelson mandela and martin luther king, about "nonviolent resistence", which, of course, is 100% CRAP, and is deeply connected to the greatest, and vilest lie: that the western countries are "Democracies", and elections, in any way, "matter", at all.

It's pure bullshit, конечно - as absolutely ALL politicians on the Planet are 100% the same. It doesn't matter, as to whether You might vote for a.o.c. or to java dance in 2028!! As they both are just fucking pawns, in the blood-dripping, filthy hands of all wall-street's tycoons.

And thus, Revolution is THE ONLY route.

And, as for Patreon: I do also need people to support me on Patreon. Being an unwilling nomad, I can't really support anybody but myself, right now... 😥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?