WesterNAZI "Democracy"

https://youtu.be/leDtRjxcSyc?si=oxc4xwqzLmx5Of2Y

And My Comment:

NAZI GERM[AN]S SHALL FOREVER REMAIN NAZI GERM[AN]S.

It takes an EXTREME mental retardedness state to believe, that germland could ever change. We have all seen the elections results last February, when they handed a MASSIVE victory to the openly-nazi a.f.d. and its closest allies: the c.d/s.u., while putting the ONLY Decent political party there = the Communists - last.

So, like I have said for quite some time now: it is tragically regrettable and very, very sad, that the wall did not fall in the opposite direction. That the East, did not properly annexed the west.

As the good old STASI is what all those bloody, forever nazi germ[an]s forever deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?