What I Was Never Taught at the Fascist zionNAZI school...

https://youtu.be/okVyzJRxhts?si=wIG6LXrkEXDal_AF

And My Comment:

Kayse, Thank You!!

As a child, growing up in the zionNAZI REICH (or the third JEWISH reich; take your pick), and subjected to a constant and brutalizing BRAINWASH, hammering my mind and RAPING MY SOUL!! (oh, did I "offend" here the "tender feelings" of some genocide-promoting christianNAZI? Good. I have Hoped to. Go cry to your god trump and his prophet java dance blat), I was never taught ANY of these facts. ABSOLUTELY NONE!! Instead, my mind had constantly been BRUTALIZED by the ZIONNAZI COLONIALISTIC BULLSHIT about "a landless people to a peopleless land", and about just how "gorgeous" herzl, weizmann, ben-guryon and all other imperialistoc and genocidal scumbags were, OF COURSE alongside with constant, and NEVER ceasing, insults and threats and what-not, for absolutely ANYONE daring to voice ANY different opinion (as absolutely ALL jewish people are FUCKING FASCISTS; don't let ANYONE, especially not people who did not grow up in israHELL, ever tell You otherwise, Kayse. Not EVER).

So: now I know better, too - as, to the detrament of absolutely all bloody adults ever surrounding me, I have always despised school, the consensus, the wehrmacht and all other elements of judeoNAZISM - I grew up to know better, too.

Still: practically EVERYTHING You have told us here, is carefully hidden and systematically been silenced. Thank You, Kayse, for talking about it here!! ♥️👍🏻🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?