An Email I Sent Yesterday to "Sevòdnya Belarus'": I Am with You
Hello, I am Danniél Qeletti (officially Danniél-'Odéd Kedem), a 50-year-old Writer, Philosopher, Hebrew Teacher, Translator, Designer and Photographer, originally from the Town of Rəĥovoth, in the zionist-held Land of Knà'an, and, having left it forEVER 2¼ years ago, have lived mostly in Beautiful ♥️Babruysk♥️, as well as in Ohrid, Velikiy Novgorod, and various other places... currently I temporarily reside in bar, montenegro, awaiting to go back to Ohrid in January, however my Heart is forEVER in ♥️Babruysk♥️, and nowhere else in the entire Universe.
I have just heard of the fascist lithuanian's recent hostile actions, and needed to tell You all that, both as a Jew (who, just like the Refugees the pro-nazi west refuses to receive, is half Iraqi Kurdish by descent), and as a Lover of the Gracious ♥️Belarusian🇧🇾♥️ People, I AM 100% BY YOUR SIDE. Sadly, I am currently unable to go back to ♥️Babruysk♥️, which is the ONLY Place I can EVER Truly feel at Home at, but I am ALWAYS with You all at Heart.♥️♥️♥️
Comments
Post a Comment