An Excellent Vid: I am scared of becoming a tradwife // the eco-conscious to conservative pipeline

https://youtu.be/SK_hxP0MHP4?si=2E7gMGyqYOiwadhQ

And My Comment:

08:05 - My thoughts after watching thus far:

The way I see it, what we must all do now for the Environment:

🌳 Go Vegan, and promote the availability of Vegan options and products to all places, with strong emphasis on places such as the former-USSR, the american south and the Balkan, where Vegan (and Environmental...) awareness is practically non-existent

🌳 Protect all existing Trees and plant many more Trees

🌳 Promote Environmental legislation, while brutally forcing all politicians to shut the fuck up about any other matter (such as every politician's number one most favourite passtime: war-mongering and racist incite...) and focus solely at saving the Environment

🌳 Promote efficient and available Public Transport, as well as make sure, that all cars that are still in existence are 100% electric

🌳 Move the energy market to 100% Sun & wind energy right now, and demand alternatives to plastic

These are the essential and urgent steps, we must all take right NOW.

БСйчас, the tradwife movement, I believe, is predominantly the result of extreme (and hateful) feminism. Personally, already 17 years ago, by late 2008, I knew very clearly how exactly such a movement, of going back to "19th century / 1950's feminine submissiveness", is about to rise, and even guessed the era as our present. I just did not know it shall be called "tradwife", but all the rest of it had been most obvious to me already then.

As every action, has an opposite reaction. Human civilization moves in waves, once to this side, then to another, especially among americans, who are famous in their tendency of taking everything to extreme. So, ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ the result of the men-hating feminism, with all its aggression, would be a growing desire, among more and more women, to turn back _away_ from it completely and going back to be small and submissive housewives = at which stage you get fellows such as vice president java dance and the mega-churches (or "maga" churches? πŸ€”)'s most extreme preachers, all ready and willing to ride this new wave... PsychoHistory 101 really.πŸ™‚

08:47 - "It's perfectly okay, you do you" = YEAH!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

13:46 - EXACTLY. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

So: an Excellent vid!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?