Давай Давай 😂

https://youtu.be/yrSroP913cY?si=ivStTWaHLxKGyf4F

And My Comment:

Well, d'y'all know, what's the common element, to y'all and to Brettush-at-a-Shapiro-is-a-Shapiro?

At BOTH side, y'all each just talkin' inside your tiny, and très pathétique, ideological bubble. Or swamp.

So, Ĥow 'bout the two of you, go debating the two of them?

Now THAT would be interesting. THAT I shall absolutely Love watching. Unless, on both sides, y'all are... well... chickens??? 😂
Сейчас, as a VERRRRRRRY Liberal chap (waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more Liberal than any of y'all amewicans...😂🤣 that's for sure LOL), I enjoyed watching her exposing the immense STUPIDITY of the loonie "woke" crowd, precisely as I enjoy watching equally lively Liberal Atheists and Leftists exposing the immense STUPIDITY of the loonie trumpist crowd; this is because laughing at the expense of the stupidity of all of you amewicans is a hobby of mine (as ♥️Russia🇷🇺♥️ RULES!! 😎). Ĥowever, a while ago I got Truly disgusted, when she so mournfully praised that bloody neo-nazi, who thankfully got finished off a little time back; I have talked about it in my channel, wondering if she could actually be an antisemite. I have entered her crazy channel a few more times, Ĥowever her extremely dumb and unbelievably ignorant transophobia (just ĥow can she claim that she is "not transophobic", when at least half her vids recently, are nothing but❓️😂), so - Who knows. I admit I'm addicted to her (just like I am to Shoe 😂), so I might relapse again. Wĥo knows.🤷🏻‍♂️🙃

Mindenút: hajde debate!! Let's see the two of You, go head to head against Brett and the other Shapiro, Ãvigàyil. This I promise to watch live, even if y'all vote to do it at your evening, which translates as slightly before SunRise здесь в Balkans. Please do such a debate. Please. Давай давай.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?