I So Not Agree π₯
https://youtu.be/6Yh7MO8i3dU?si=-CA6Cjp3tzkhjhDd
And My Comment:
01:08 - No, that excuse is just lame and baseless. Many people would not go to this, many people would not go to that, but, all in all, the numbers, of fanatically ideological people on each side, balance each other - maybe not to a 100%, but close enough, so there truly is no valid argument there.
Besides, the Judgemental view point is always the correct one: those bastards simply do not care about the Animals, but rather solely about their own sick and perverted pleasures, they, personally, either weren't Vegan to begin with, or perhaps had just toyed with the idea, and then got sick of it, craving murder once again...π₯
And that's the whole sad story.
02:08 - Fucking hundreds of dollars per person - for hot towels??? π΅π«
03:55 - Neither do I.
And I am very foodie.π In Restaurants and CafΓ©s with REASOBABLE prices, NOT with ones, which appear to charge, for one single meal(!!), the sum which I use for everything, for an entire Month!! π²
04:24 - I Love the waiters. If I don't like the waiters somewhere I do not visit that specific somewhere again. I only visit the somewheres where the staff are nice and cool.π
04:32 - But Why bu bu but Why? π
This is the whole point of going out to eat somewhere!! π To sit in a Place where everybody knows your name... and they're always glad you came...ππ
04:48 - W H A T WHAT❓️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
Δ€ow should I even read those sentences, which appear to be in ΠΠ½Π³Π»ΠΈΠΉΡΠΊΠΈΠΉ, but, nonetheless, DO NOT MAKE ANY SLIGHTEST BIT OF NORMAL HUMAN SENSE AT ALL❓️⁉️⁉️⁉️ π²π΅π«
Porhaps it can also actually be at some other, NON-Indo-European Language, in which they mean something, like, totally different, and NOT the complete total utter insanity which they appear to convey, if assuming they are in English? Perhaps they are actually in Quechua, or San or Kett, at which they might convey something like the third Truth of a Daoistic interpretation of a Shinto prayer to the Sun Goddess, or the Marxist-Leninist interpretation of the latest mineral-analysis at the Central African Republic, or... well, I dunno, SOMEthin' along these lines❓️
05:38 - Sababa, I just had some Great and Yummy Creation with half a big Onion a couple of hours ago. Was Truly Yummy: I chopped that half big Onion, quite a few small Mushrooms and three cloves of Garlic, fried it all, then mixed most of the result (aside from what I ate right away, 'cause I simply could not wait, ye know?π) with the (already well-spiced) broth from yesterday's yummy Pasta-and-Veggie Soup plus some all-purpose white flour, fried the result and, Swayze, That Was Delicious!! ππππ
06:47 - This sounds like the "Restaurant" to which WhatHisFace had taken Bryce, the night she officially dumped him, at final last.π
08:29 - I, for one, shall NEVER agree to visit a restaurant that serves the murdered bodies of DUCKS‼️‼️
As Ducks are among the Life-forms which ANYONE who murders them should get life in tortures-filled prison, with no option of parole.π¨
09:15 - NO REAL VEGAN WOULD _EVER_ AGREE TO SET FOOT IN A PLACE THAT MURDERS DUCKS, OR GEESE‼️‼️
OR LOBSTERS, coming to think of it, as they are being slaughtered in a particularly torturous way!! π₯
12:22 - If she praises something, which had included THE MURDERED BODIES OF A LOBSTER AND A DUCK, as "well worth" ANYTHING, SHE IS NOT VEGAN, NOR VEGETARIAN, BUT A FULLY-FLEDGED BLOOD-THIRSTY CARNIST. π¨
13:05 - That's CRAP.
Really, it's just as bullshit, as donald crap's dettached bullshit speech at that ridiculous and shameful farce of a summit at Sharm e-ShΓ©ykh nine days ago.π₯
14:26 - No "inclusivity" and no EMmo. It is just about GRUESOME MURDER, PERIOD. π¨
15:28 - As I said: a whole lot of crap.
It is not* about "inclusivity", nor greed, but just him turning into a blood thirsty MURDERER.
And that's the whole story.π₯π¨
15:33 - . . .
π‘π¬π‘π¬π‘π¬π‘π¬π‘π¬π‘
15:54 - And then, you can choose MURDER "on the side"❓️⁉️⁉️
What the Fuck, Swayze??? What is that???
Comments
Post a Comment