What All Those Half-Done Projects Are Really Telling You | "Snapdragon Life"
https://youtu.be/6P6SPYyP4HE?si=CB65sEreKL0FLx1V
And My Comment:
I absolutely agree - first, the very concept of doing the same job for forty to fifty years(!!) translates as either "being buried alive", or "living death". Who could ever want that atrocious, mideval-style existence???
Сейчас, as a Writer, some of my Stories are finished, some are finished, but awaiting their next parts... some day, and some have failed, perhaps I'll some day go back to them, edit and complete them successfully (it happened in the past), maybe not.
My Greatest Story, "Arkalìda" (about an imaginary Empire, which somewhat parallels 17th century Russia, its emperors, peasants, neighbouring countries and so on), for example, I had begun writing when I was 16, back in November 1991. Later (August 1992) cancelled it, then rewrote it, then (March 1994) cancelled it completely, then (April 2004) found it, edited its first part (until February 2008), and, well... theoretically speaking, its following chapters, are still just "planned work in progress"...
Started at 16? Perhaps finish when I'm 60... or 90... who knows.😃
Comments
Post a Comment