A Message I Had Sent Yesterday to Several Countries' Ministries of Foreign Affairs
Dear Sir/Madam,
I strongly wish and desire that no one would consider me to be "an israeli" anymore.
My only passport is, sadly, an israeli one, which is why I am not at liberty to do away with it, however I cannot bare the thought of people seeing me as an israeli = a member of a murderous, genocidal and racist collective, with whom no Peace can ever be achieved. I have left israel, due to the fact I could no longer stomach the horrible racism of its zionist, pseudo-jewish population, on the 26th of July 2023, and have never set foot there again since, nor would I ever. The zionists are genocidal monsters, mass murderers, who have slaughtered dozens of thousands of innocent children, while the imperialistic western enemy (the u.s., the e.u., the u.k....) just sit still, watch and cheer (as bad as actively oppressing any protest against the genocide!).
Their continued criminal activities, in a total disregard of the agreed so-called "ceasefire", against both Palestine and Lebanon, have been the last straw. Last Friday, I have published an official announcement, completely breaking away from them:
https://youtu.be/4lKQLLpjauE?si=24qv3ncYaT8hz4xh
I know, of course, that this declaration is completely meaningless in the eyes of official international law etc., however this is the only thing I, a single lone individual in exile, am able to be doing; I do not possess any means to do anything more substantial, than that.
I ask, however, for recognition, simply so that I would no longer be viewed as one of the monsters - and, perhaps, even, some day, be given a different passport, so as to finally be able to fully discard my shameful israeli one, for good.
Thank You very much,
Yours,
Danniél-'Odéd Kedem (Qeletti).
Comments
Post a Comment