About The Coffee Crisis (Watch at No More than 0.9 Speed)
https://youtu.be/6z6jZoVGNpI?si=JRDO69ztTLTWiZTQ
And My Comment:
Dude...
Calm down. Talk properly. Less words per minute. Speak like a civilized human being, not like a hysterical youtuber. Sababa? Sbabtéyn.
Also the tendency y'all americans have, to show various needless and unnecessary "supportive graphics" is something I, for one, really can't stand. We know the meaning of the words you say (given you'll simply speak at a normal human Decent speed). No need for memes to explain each and every one of them.
Сейчас, personally I believe most of the problems you've mentioned are u.s.-specific, at least for the moment. Well, you've got a dumb crackpot for a president, a total crackpot for a vice-president, and a bunch of demented, geriatric crackpots for opposition-leaders, so here's the result... 😃
As, gott sei dank, I most definitely am not in your continent, I can still enjoy my OatMilk Latté (which, by the way, is my most favourite hot drink) in Peace, and relatively the same reasonable price as always... for the moment.
And, as for what is to come next - well, Porhaps the threat of losing Coffee shall be the thing to FINALLY push all SCUMBAGS (=every fossil fuel user and corpses-eater) to become appropriately Environmental and Vegan?
Comments
Post a Comment