Brett Cooper is at her transphobic mania again; I Am Educating Her πŸ˜ƒ #Fighttransphobia

Brett Cooper has just put on an EXTREMELY transphobic vid; loyal to my obsession on the subject, I did comment to her. Here Is My Comment:

Brett...

And still you're denying your extreme transphobia???

Brettush dear...

You Are As Transphobic As They Come.

My response to the 47 seconds I was able to watch from this (why did I watch it at all? Because I Love your style, plus _sometimes_ You do talk rightfully and to the point. SomeTimes. As in, NOT in this instant. 😎😑) consists of two parts:

1 - ANY separation between guys and girls ANYWHERE is just a gender-based APARTHEID. Same as toilet for "whites" versus toilet for "Blacks", in apartheid-era South-Africa, and is the mark of a primitive, backwater, and downright INFERIOR society, such as afghanistan, chechnia or pollakland blat

2 -IF A PERSON DESCRIBES HERSELF AS A WOMAN, THEN SHE IS A WOMAN!! Even if she happens to still possess a cock. πŸ”¨πŸ˜Ž Equally, IF A PERSON DESCRIBES HIMSELF AS A MAN, THE HE IS A MAN!! Even if he happens to still possess a cunt.πŸ”¨πŸ˜Ž

And I will continue doing my Best to educate You, Brett, until I will succeed in it.😎

And My Comments to two conservative little jerks in the Comments Section There:

(1)

We the Liberal People will support ending the gender-based APARTHEID and putting an END to sick transphobia, UNTIL WE LIBERAL PEOPLE SHALL WIN.πŸ”¨πŸ˜Ž

(2)

As a teenage girl, you are clearly the victim of a religious conservative brainwashing, which has sadly turned you into a very sick little bigot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?