Going to Other Worlds, in the Solar System and Beyond, Must NEVER be thought of as "concquest"!! A Comment to a vid that had referred this obnoxious way to Going to Titan

I had stopped the very minute that scumbag of a narrator had referred to going to Titan in the word "concquest".

How bloody white is it, to refer to visiting and exploring new Worlds as "concquering" them. Just typical westernazi thinking, from colombus, through "manifest destiny", "the indian removal act" the berlin conference and "tôkhnìth daleth", all the way down to the Gaza genocide.

I was about to point out just how vile it shall be, to brutally colonize a World which might already be inhabited, however I now see that this, PRECISELY, is your intention all along: the new "manifest destiny", the new "landless people to a peopleless land", and all heil the terran empire!! Zieg-heil!!

A typical creation of the trump-afd era, obviously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?