I Agree with MOST of What He Said at This Interview
https://youtu.be/SAuDmBYwLq4?si=B3eKcmm4Y4EZ28Ib
And My Comment:
The looming climate change holocaust sure is THE Most Horrifying threat to absolutely everybody on this Planet. No doubt about it, and only a brainless and genetically inferior wepublicans from some Tea party are still(!!) unable to comprehend it. Which is why we all ought to do three things:
⭐️ Completely abandoning ALL fossil fuels
⭐️ Legally protect ALL Trees on this Planet
⭐️ Go Vegan
Now, one thing I cannot understand.
Pale white-skin christians, believing nazism is "fine", or even "cool", I can comprehend - hate them for veing my blood-enemies, of course, but I can see the sick and twisted "Logic" that guides them to that conclusion.
But Black people or Jews, who treat someone who fucking GAVE THE NAZI SALUTE last January as some sort of a "legitimate human being" - THAT I am absolutely unable to comprehend.
To Mars, we must either go as One United Earth, ALL HUMANITY TOGETHER - or not go AT ALL.
And there are many signs of high Intelligent on Earth - it is just so none of them is a "primate"!! But Cats, Ravens, Octopus, Dolphins...
Comments
Post a Comment