I Can Just See It Coming

[My Comment to a Vid by Brett Cooper, about the New Intertent Phenomenon Named "jennifer welch" brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr]

Okay, I was just looking that creature welch up = thought, she is a Leftist Liberal, I am a Leftist Liberal, perchance I might like her stuff.

Literally four seconds in, I ran away SCREAMING.

If that is the route the so-called "democrats" are heading now, I can already see the 2028 presidential election results:
java dance (with Shoe's Hawai'ian military Mom as his corunner) takes ALL "traditionally blue" states, from Massachussettes to California, and from new-york to Oregon, by a landslide victory.
[Enter-Whoever-Geriatric-Woman-Is-Demented-Enough's Name Here] (as the candidate for the so-called "democrats"...), along with her corunner (probably some gay chap no one has ever even heard about): no state, not even a single tiny little county, not even one containing 96% gender-studies' graduates.

Three years from now, I can just See It Coming. My word.😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?