'It Tastes Good' (The 4 N's Debunked) | Unnatural Vegan

https://youtu.be/3tW0fr0JpXY?si=Bm-vrV3FysgEhy5O

And My Comment:

01:52 - I wonder what the fifth N: No Vegan Options to be Had Anywhere = a situation unknown at places such as berlin, Portland, San-Fran or Tel-Aviv, but is painfully the case in areas such as the former u.s.s.r. (particularly central asia brrrrrrr) or the Balkan, where, aside from very few small places in several big cities, you literally cannot find any Vegan options anywhere (not all of us are excellent chefs by birth, capable of following a recipe to create wonders from beans, and not all of us even have the ability to cook our meals). Not to eat (the word "Tofu" has never made it to most places in the Balkan, for example), not to wear (good luck trying to find Vegan shoes in montenegro... 😥)... horrible.

Porhaps, out of the "misc."'s 12%, 11% are actually this?

04:25 - In fact, the example of corporal punishment for children is THE thing that makes me MOST OPTIMISTIC about our Future:

When I was a child back on the Eighties, just forty years ago!!, hitting children was the norm. All of us kids got it on our butt at least three or four times a week, and NO ONE had even thought there was anything wrong with it. I remember hearing how Native Americans were not doing it, and it sounded to us so exotic!! So weird!!

And now here we are, merely forty years later, and the norm is exactly the opposite. Only forty years!! Not even a blink of an eye, when considering the entire length of the existence of our species (300,000 years, at least)!!

This is why I am optimistic. About EVERYTHING. 🙂

And, to a Comment about How People Just Don't Care about Animals, So They Find Lame Excuses:

I completely agree - in most cases, given objective ability, it's nothing but mere lame excuses, which would make even a genious Astrophysicist (like some people who happen to have names such as "Neil deGrass Tyson", pour example...) descend into the dumbest idiocy, in the most desperate (and pathetic!) attempts to try and rationalize their actions...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?