My Comment Regarding the current popolitical situation in the british reich
Not knowing what "reform uk" (who's expected, so I gather, to soon become the ruling party", the "labour" having royally and totally BLEW it over the past 15 months, да?) is, I have checked the wikipedia article about them => and got literally sick.
So, in brief, meine Dammen und Ĥerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrren: what the u.k. (which, by the road, ĥas always been my least-favourite country on the Planet, officially currently ranking as the third-most-vile-of-all), apparently, ist about to do, is replacing a SO-CALLED "labour socialist" (who is, in fact, a bloody WHITE-SUPREMACIST, who could easily have fitted into the germ[an] fucking afd!!), with the brit version of donald clown trump, take 2 (because the last time the u.k. had done it, circa 2018 or so, went along SOOOOOOOOOO utterly "well", apparently...).
Dude...
I do Hope that the Greens indeed SHALL turn out to be the Deliverance from that horror script... as much as I have always hated england, I nonetheless have no desire whatsoEVER to see crazy trumpists take on yet ANOTHER country by storm-troopers.
Comments
Post a Comment