The "woke" psychopaths are STILL(!!) at That Sheer and Utter NONSENSE!! 🤣

https://youtu.be/jNxINAWtLoA?si=HYcsMcp4COhloVDK

And My Comment:

By the Gods.

Right now mostanaban.

With absolutely EVERYTHING that is going on in the World: a looming climate change holocaust, which is bound to annihilate and kill ALL living beings on our Planet, with genocides and wars and hunger = all of which are 100% preventable!!

What do y'all amewicans (and especially the "woke" loonie psychopaths), still (months on!!) fucking busy yourselves with???

A Cute Little Ad For A Piece Of Clothing.

Allah hu Ĥatùl!!

And, mindenút: конечно I absolutely agree with You here... all those "woke" people are total lunatics, and should be ridiculed, then ignored.🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?