There Is One Thing I Am COMPLETELY Unable to Understand
(Well there are lots of such things, конечно, ĥowever THIS one in particular.)
While scrolling through various dumb Fantasy Porn captions (yes, I do enjoy such nonsense. You can't just busy your brain with Ethics, Politics, Cosmology and existential Philosophy all the time. Every once in a while, the brain needs some rest - and the Cock needs some masturbation. Other people have fashion, sports, or celeb gossip [hi Brett!! 🤣]; I have Porn, and all fanatic religious folk, who might some problem with that, can go and drink from the Sea-water at Bar Port 😃).
Mindenút, among the very dumbest of those ridiculous captions, are the "feminization / sissification / gender swapping" ones, all of which revolve, pretty much, around the same general concept: either a dominatrix girlfriend forcibly feminize her submissive boyfriend, and having him wear her panties and wash the dishes, or a chap suddenly wakes up some Velvet Morning, and Lo and Behold!! He now has Tits and a Cunt, and no Cock!!
Сейчас, here ist what I cannot understand:
ALL of these lucky fellows' reaction, is always "Ho!! It's so humiliating!! Oy viy voy voy voy voy voy"...
So, Here I ask: MIÉRT??? То есть, But Why Bu bu but Why???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What of Pluto is so "humiliating" about FINALLY becoming a girl?????
I wish that I would have experienced such Morning Magic!! 😍
Nicht verstehe!! Не понимаю!! אינני מבינה!! Nem értem!! I do not understand!!
Sababa? Sababa.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comments
Post a Comment