These Days It Has Been Exactly Two Years since the worst disaster I have EVER experienced, by the blood-stained hands of the pollaks

I cannot still write the details of that horror. But I must tell Y'All this:

In my entire Life, THE ABSOLUTE WORST ANTISEMITIC, HATEFUL MONSTERS I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS, EVER MET, are the vile and bloody pollaks.

Even far worse, than the vile hungarians.

At the TOTAL darkness of those horrors, the horrors I had lived through between the 28th of november and the 4th of december 2023, whenEVER I unfortunately come across a pollak (happened to me in Makedonija a few times), with their revolting "chesh" and "djin dobzhe", ALL alerts go off, and I know: THEY ARE AFTER ME, THEY ARE OUT TO KILL ME.

Since no matter what they say, no matter how "nice" they appear to act, their rotten minds do always plan One Single Thing: the murder of ANY Jew they meet.

Even if they deny it and act like your Friends, do not believe them!! IT IS ALL JUST AN ACT, planned to lure you deeper into their trap!! And, should you EVER stupidly lower your guard - then they SHALL stab you in the back, throwing you right under the bus.

It's in their rotten blood, coded into their monstrous d.n.a. - since they merely just appear to look and sound human.

But they are NOT human, and most definitely NOT Slavs (even if their language is).

As the "people" who pollute the lands that lie between ♥️Belarus🇧🇾♥️ and the germ[an]s, between the czechs&slovaks and the baltic sea, are NOT humans, but merely walking concentrations of islamophobia, antisemitism and russophobia, which took up human-form.

I had almost being lynched and murdered by them, and had barely escaped with my Life intact, after making the mistake of trusting some of them (especially one - a creature who made me believe she was my closest Friend...) - and only NOW, two years after the fact, can finally do this little bit, of composing this one little post... and still, heavily traumatized.

Do NOT EVER make that mistake.

Do NOT EVER lay down your guard, while coming across a bloody pollak.

Please, do NOT risk your Life like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?