Those Jerks Aren't Only Corrupt, They Are Also Painfully Dumb 🤣

Meine Dammen und Ĥerrrrrrrrrrrrrrren, allow me to present the app "Get Your Guide: Plan & Book".

On a first glance, this app - all about booking various experience, at places such as the segrada tv tower, the eiffel eye, the london family und so weiter (😉) has received a Gorgeous 4.9/5 rating on the "google store". Here is what the first reviewer - a chap named Gautam Reddy, who gave it 5 stars on the last day of October - had to say about it:

Fantastic app with an outstanding customer experience. The UX is brilliant: I was able to book an experience directly from my phone while on the train, quickly and effortlessly. All major payment options are available (PayPal, credit card, etc.), and there are also opportunities to get discounted prices, which is a nice bonus. Customer service is equally impressive: I had to cancel after the 24-hour window, but with a medical certificate I was still refunded without hassle. Very happy customer.

Ĥighly impressive, ugye? I might just install it... but wait, can't really decide based upon one single review there, hey? Let's check the next one, left by a chap named Tuli Molla, who also gave it five stars two days earlier, on the 29th:

Fantastic App with an outstanding experience. The UX is brilliant: I was able to book an experience directly from my phone while on the train quickly and effortlessly. All major payment options are available , and there are also opportunities to get disconnected prices which is a nice bonus. Customer service is equally impressive . I had to cancel after the 24 hour window, but with a medical certificate I was still refunded without hassle. Very happy customer.

Ehh... what, is... going on, exactly? 🤔

Okay, on to the third review, composed by a chap named Alessandro Bianchi, who - you've guessed it - has granted it five stars тоже, back on the 13th of September:

Fantastic app with an outstanding customer experience. The UX is brilliant: I was able to book an experience directly from my phone while on the train, quickly and effortlessly. All major payment options are available (PayPal, credit card, etc.), and there are also opportunities to get discounted prices, which is a nice bonus. Customer service is equally impressive: I had to cancel after the 24-hour window, but with a medical certificate I was still refunded without hassle. Very happy customer!

. . .

🤔🤔🤔

Peoplim...

In my World, I call this Phenomenon by the name of "MPG's". The reason for that is extremely classified (at a level of drop dead before knowing😃), ĥowever конечно y'all get the point.

Needless to say, I did not installed this app.🙃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?