To ALL Americans: YOU WERE GIVEN THE GIFT OF FREEDON OF SPEECH. Do Not Allow ANYONE to EVER Take It Away!!

I cannot stand seeing how, completely ignoring your 1st Amendment = the Greateat part of your Constitution, the one people actually died to protect! - practically all americans censor words (like "fuck"), out of some twisted "respect" to crazy southern states' religious zealots.

YOU WERE GIVEN THE GIFT OF FREEDON OF SPEECH.

And you kick this incredible treasure away from your path, allowing rich and neo-feudal websites' owners (google, facebook, xvideos, x...) to dictate to you which words you may, and which words you may not use, in order to keep the money coming from nausiating ads' revenue.

Grab yourselves together. Enshrine your Rights. Shun ANYONE who's trying to take them away!!

That's all I wanna say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?