Well, I Definitely Agree with Her Here...
https://youtu.be/lXa-KpxldQU?si=X4C_3cWQK7VKDZWq
And My Comment:
Well Brett, I most definitely agree with You here - all that psychotic, crackpot obsession with "never say 'no' to a child!!" isn't new, such utterly crazy parents had plagued humanity for over half-a-century (at least), but clearly the situation has gotten much worse during the past two decades, or so.
Back on 2003, I had witnessed a rather disgusting event - parents were visiting a shoe-store with their two-year-old child. The infant somehow layed his hands on a pair of scissors, and was waving them dangerously. An employee gently took the scissors away, and gently but firmly told the child "No! Forbidden!", only to be BARKED at by the outraged infant's father, who yelled that "telling a child 'no' causes him an irreversible damage!!" And threatened to complain to the managers about the employee's behaviour.
On a different case, which I had witnessed for over a period of about two months back on early 2008, a young couple, and their four-year-old toddler, had to move back in with the wife's mother due to their economical situation, and the elderly lady had literally spoiled her granddaughter rotten: the child = a four-year-old!! - was throwing tantrums every morning, and was "normally" swearing and cursing innocent house-guests, with words that literally only belong inside a whore-house, while the said grandmother was pleasurely listening, and blocking any attempt, by the child's miserable parents or anybody else, to try and put some boundaries to the kid's unbearable and shameless behaviour.
It's wild to think how these two kids are, in fact, about your age Brett; and I am horrified to think what probably became of them.
And, of course: the family-vlogging miserable excuse for a "mother" (the one with the chair), who abuses her infant to entertain the masses (and most likely making money out of him in the process) belongs in prison for a LONNNNNNNNNG time.
Comments
Post a Comment