A Good Vid

https://youtu.be/HUahtNob-XE?si=ueJfDQPG0Ufgdq6d

And My Comment:

Well. Finally a voice of reason and Wisdom here on youtube. And from an american, no less!! After I have already given up all Hopes for it.

That a.o.c. creature is full of shit, and has always been; first I had noticed it on 2024, when, just out of the blue, she went to Taiwan(!), of all places, not in order to learn the Chinese Culture (no u.s. politician would EVER do that, конечно), but, rather, as an ambassador for u.s. fascist western imperialism, fucking barking at them "you are to grant equal rights to gay people, right now!! Heil America!!" (well not precisely at these words, but that doesn't matter - this was what she fucking meant).

So, A - By What Right??? Is it her country??? She would not like it, if a Taiwanese politician, would come to your d.c. and start shooting his bloody mouth around and giving orders to the american congress, hey???

B - Is the situation, for the LGBPTIQ+ people in the fucking united n.r.a. states of north america, so rosy and shining now??

Have her criticize her own fucking nation, NOT giving orders to small countries, halfway accross the World!! Have her travel to texas, to alabama, to utah... but, of course, this she wouldn't _dare_ doing!! She knows how many crazy gunmen and gunwomen, dwell within those states... so, instead, she went and terrorized a small, and already horrified country, halfway across the globe!!

And later on, already this year I think, I saw her inciting for locking up Porn viewers, simply for daring to watch something Her Ladyship does not love and enjoy very much.

An imperialist and a fascist!!

So, I am not at all surprised at her now actively supporting genocide; it's right in line with all the rest of her actions.

So: a.o.c. = biden = kamala horrorris = java dance = trump.

So, my Dear: I am passionately against voting, EVER. It is all just crap. We all need a Global Socialist Revolution, NOT a party-carrousel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?