An EXCELLENT Vid, Beautifully Debunking the anti-Scientific GARBAGE Called "what the bleep do we know"
https://youtu.be/VJQ_y_YHEs0?si=YmJSSdZ97K-05ods
And My Comment:
I absolutely hate new-age (and ANYONE who believes any sort of new-age!) for lots of reasons, but what I despise the most about it is their vile victim blaming: a person gets cancer, getting raped, losing a Loved one etc. - and all those "new age" revolting bloody bastards just look at them, with their broad and smug smiles (and those monsters are always smugly smiling! I do not trust people who smile too much.) and smugly saying "well, you know, it is all actually your fault. It was you who 'magnetized evil energies' into your life. So, just blame yourself"...
This is why, at any civilized human society, absolutely ANYone who follows ANY sort of "new age" garbage would have been sent to a proper labour camp, where they would have learned to uphold more appropriate ideas and beliefs.
Comments
Post a Comment