My Last-EVER Comment to june "shoe0nhead"😥

June, let's call things by their CORRECT names, instead of a misleading one.

What you called "shoecialism": wildly inciting against the most vulnerable groups of human beings: Immigrants and Refugees, while caring only for people of your own ethnic group, like the danish führerungia is doing, already has a name:

NATIONAL-SOCIALISM, commonly shortened to NAZISM.

This is what you really are, june, this is what you have now become: a little neo-nazi.

you have actively and shamefully BETRAYED absolutely ANYTHING the Actual Left has EVER stood for, joining hands instead with the italian, pollak and british premiers, the germ[an] afd, AND ICE.

No wonder you have chosen to mourn(!!) the blissful death of the neo-nazi kirk: obviously, you share his sick racist opinions to the letter. Most clearly, you do also support the mass deportations of good and Decent citizens of Hispanic origin. Probably, you are also an antisemite. Just like every fucking italian catholic ever.

Truly, you disgust me, and I'm ashamed that I have EVER supported you. Goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?