⚠️Take Care!!⚠️ A Severe Warning of a Dangerous Scam

Peoplim,

Yesterday (25 hours ago to be dxact, just before noon) I had discovered a supposedly Gorgeous website, called "reedsy".

Said american website holds the promise to assist Authors to get published. Ну так, I have uploaded there my Story "Ahãvà Mišpaĥtìth" (то есть, "Family Love"), written back on 2016 and 2017, in the Hope that there are some Native Hebrew Speakers there.

Сейчас, already last night I have come to the conclusion that said website is not what I require, and have already decided to completely pull out of it this Morning.

This Morning, mindenút, I have received from them, more specifically from some persona called prathima appaji (то есть, from india, of all places), the following email:

Parental consent required

[Ha? Что это??]

Hi Danniel 👋

Congratulations on sending a request on Reedsy! It's definitely the right first step in the publication process.

[Sababa.]

However, our system has identified that you may be under 18 years old and we are required to receive parental consent for you to lawfully enter a financially binding agreement with one of our professionals.

[WTF??? Please tell me you useless produce-redundant, do you actually think that a fucking toddler had written that obviously-adult Story??]

Could you please tell your parents to send an email to support@reedsy.com referencing your name and your email address, along with a form of Photo ID (driver’s license, national ID card, passport)?
We’ll then ask them to sign a document that confirms parental consent and pass it on to your chosen freelancers.

[What's closed??? То есть, לא הבנתי - מה לאמא שלך???]

If you are over 18 we’ll need to see a copy of your ID to confirm your age.

All the best,

Prathima — Community Relations at Reedsy

A-ha!!

MOST ÉRTEM!!

A very simple explanation, for all dim-witted readers (то есть, 98.76% of humanity) - That Is What They Are All About.

It is not that they imagine my age to be a little teen. I mean, конечно нет - all they need to do, is to simply take a look at my profile, in order to instantly realize, just ĥow old I actually am.🤣 No, this entire "ĥelping Authors out" is nothing, but a façade, in order to hide their True intention: data extortion = data, which they shall then either sell (to absolutely ANYbody who's willing to buy...), and/or give to their employers: the c.i.-fucking-a.

Ho, YEAH.

So, peoplim, take a Very Good Care!! ואַל תּתפּתּוּ להצעוֹת בּרשׁת, פּשׁוּט אַל תּתפּתּוּ, כי אחרת אתםן תּאכלוּ אוֹתהּ, תּאכלוּ אוֹתהּ בּחזק, ותאכלוּ אוֹתהּ בּגדוֹל.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?