That Ancient boomer is So Full of crap

https://youtu.be/Xhyli1D9xY0?si=EhBmQGF_M4Pc0JRc

And My Comment:

I tend to agree with the two of You - that ugly and rotten old boomer made a complete mess of things, and your analysis appears to be the correct one - конечно, she couldn't possibly gibber about the genociders' so-called "right" to slaughter dozens of thousands of children, because "the holly land belongs only to the jews blablabla" - she could not have said that. But, on the other hand, she could not possibly say "yes, we must fucking outlaw aipac, cut all weapon-deliveries to israel, and move our entire support to Palestine at once", either - not with zionist TERRORISTS in fucking de-facto CONTROL of practically everything in washington d.c. So, instead, she gibbered and blabbered about Congo; as if she has ever cared the slightest bit about what's going on there.

Ho well, I just Hope that You are correct about the situation among the "Democrats", because I must say that the last few years have completely destroyed any bit of Hope I had ever had for that political organisation. The d.n.c. is SO rotten to the core, and their leadership is SO old, that I find it very difficult to imagine anything good ever coming out of them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?