Trump and Co. Seek to Bring slavery Back to the u.s.
https://youtu.be/z9JYbaK3-es?si=WkIeRn8zipdOMJj9
And My Comment:
05:38 - And, right there, HERE is the problem with y'all amewicans: you are ALL fanatic christian fundanentalists. Absolutely ALL of you to the last - and the tragedy is, in most cases y'all do not even understand that you are that!!
By the Gods, I truly cannot wait for the inferior, sickeningly theocratic and plutocratic west to finally crash down, to finally be properly replaced by Superior civilizations.
06:39 - Ehhh... do You mean, like the fact that we humans are all descended from small, Tree-dwelling creatures, that we are apes, and that our closest cousin, is the chimp❓️
Or, about the fact that Trans and gay people were not "indoctrinated into Transness" by some mysterious "woke cabal!!!!!!!", but, rather, were born this way❓️
Which of these simple given FACTS they wish for people to FINALLY(!!) accept, completely regardless of their primitive jesuite feelings? Please, do tell us. I am curious about it. Давай, давай.
08:13 - Well I sure wish for all gestapo forces Worldwide to be abolished... Amen!!
08:33 - ТАК!!
I mean FUCK!!!
Are
Those
Australopithecines
For
REAL???
Like . . .
What on Planet Nine
Was
T H A T ? ? ?
10:06 - In darkness of these two... En-coun-ter vids, I must find myself shivering to the thought: are our eyes to witness these two anime-kids meeting with adolf hitler, at a holocaust-denying vid next❓️
Should I start my emotional preparation for that traumatic content сейчас, already❓️
10:41 - Well depends just ĥow would you choose to define "religious human sacrifice"... at given time-frame, catholic spain and its minions were burning millions of people at the stake for being suspected as Witches, Jews, or just simply for having some sort of personal posession that the local church-guy has craved for him-fucking-self. So...
11:42 - So, it is official, now: trump and company support the reinstitution of slavery!!
As that Vorta told Quark: Why Am I Not Surprised.
16:42 - It most clearly is a combination of all three.
Do not forget: among trump's supporters, there are lots of people who harbour genuine sick love to the memory of the confederacy, who still(!!) insist upon maintaining fucking statues commemorating slave-owning criminals and "confederacy war heroes", and do actually view that bloody x flag as their true flag.
They want to bring slavery back - and, as it would seem: so do trump and java dance.
18:10 - Well that is exactly what all his pals around the World have been doing. Take hungary's orbán for example. What he has successfully done to hungarian media, is exactly what trump, and his fellow netanyahu, wish to do to the media in their countries.
Comments
Post a Comment