⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️ ALWAYS Keep Your Guard Up!

Fellow Peoplim,

I have just found a vid, by a youtube channel named "scripps news", titled "ICE arrests mother of White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt’s nephew".

Watching that creation, I had an instant wrongness feeling. The news-people talking were moving in a somewhat... weird way... ahmm, what is going on...

AI is what is going on.

Yes: that entire "news story", it seems, is a FAKE, probably engineered by the junta of corrupt fascists, who call themselves "the Democrats". And, desperate as those rotten-souled and embitteted folk are nowadays, they have now stooped down into create AI-fakes, so professionally well-made (I must give them that), that they are bound to trip down ANY unwary viewer.

So, peoplim: ⚠️ KEEP YOUR GUARD!!

Since, also if you saw something "in the news", with people saying stuff in their own voice, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT HAS ACTUALLY EVER HAPPENED. YOU COULD VERY WELL BE FOOLED BY A COMPUTER-MADE FANTASY.

ALWAYS Keep Your Guard Up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?