Why Are People Trans? The Excellent Educational Vid That BRETT COOPER (and All Other Dumb Conservative normies) Should Watch

https://youtu.be/fadSfCyQCjQ?si=JzhPSPcx5oXsH8zI

And My Comment:

As partly a Trans (from a guy to a girl), who sadly did not go through with any actual physical transition, I sooooooo identify, and think - Now this is a vid which Brett Cooper, for example (and all other ignorant republican dumbies), should watch.

Сейчас - I, for example, am a girl at Heart. But I am, ĥowever (albeit to a far lesser degree) also a guy (the terms "man" and "woman" sound like they're befitting olllllllllld people, boomers or something. Even at my own old age of fifty, I'm still too young to be old), and I do not feel like gender is dichothomy... or, perhaps it is, and here I am, just trying to comfort myself for never doing the transition I probably should have done... at the time, during the first decade of this century (I was not one of the lucky ones. I did not "know it" already in my teens), I had not moved ahead with it mostly due to a complete lack of ANY supporting community - the so-called "trans community" of Tel-Aviv, at least at the time, had contained some of the most toxic personalities I have EVER came across. And, besides, at a minor role, there was my despair due to the fact that, even if I'll go through with it, I could never do what I have really and truly always yearned for: to get pregnant and give birth to children. And, somehow, with this ability forEVER blocked from me, I then just gave up on this whole idea... unfortunately.

I have never, however, conformed to ANY of society's fucked up gender-roles ideas, I despise all sorts of sports as inferior activities, which develop muscles, while we must all cater for our brains, instead - and have never seen any sensible point at investing anything at shallow appearance (clothes, jewelry, make-up etc.). I Am A Proud Nerd. And, weaving? With my non-existent hand-eye coordination?? 😄

But, Yes, AT HEART I AM A (LESBIAN?) GIRL. Which is something that the inferiors (commonly called "normatives", which, by the way, is THE most horrifying word I know of...) are, конечно, mentally incapable of comprehending. Because boomers are forever naturally born conservative idiots. It is just the way they are... and we are just the way we are, and, indeed, better to never find out the reason, because if it shall be known, then the old boomer conservatives, along with their young followers (Brett Cooper et al) shall eradicate the "cause" (if exists).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?