About the True Face of the american reich (the united n.r.a. states, то есть)

https://youtu.be/gA9Dw-cRP_k?si=6ZzETMf1f-SMgFMO

And My Comment:

Girl, what You're describing = blind obedience, respecting authority, workoholism, patriotism... - has a name. A very simple and familiar name:

It is called nazism. N - A - Z - I - S - M.

And it is no coincidence, and most certainly not an accident, that the richest bloody capitalist on the Planet did also give the nazi salute a year ago = an act for which he had been required to pay no social, nor economical price whatsoever, as ALL his dumb and witless admirers shall forever worship his criminal deeds.

Because capitalism IS nazism. And Socialism = the only Decent choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?