My Comment to Someone Dear to Me, Who Admitted to Having Filmed a Vid While Driving (in the Snow, No Less!!)

Now, since I like you so, this is not easy for me to write.

DON'T  E V E R  DO THAT AGAIN!!!

While you are driving, just fucking driveNo mobile phone / camera "fun".

Not at  ANY  situation, and most DEFINITELY not under weather conditions such as those. But not any other time, either.

If you wish to risk your own Life, that is your prerogative = it's yours to risk, if you want.

But NO ONE has given you the right to EVER risk anybody else's Life!!

Had you hit and killed someone = a pedestrian, another driver... - no amount of "I'm sorry"'s would EVER have fixed that.

DON'T  E V E R  DO THAT AGAIN!!! NO MATTER the lame excuse for it. When you're driving, JUST FUCKING DRIVE.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?