My Official Stance Regarding israhell Recognition of Somaliland

https://youtu.be/D0kqdErR4ns?si=W-_498KY1ZxTCXwk

And My Comment:

Well!

Well.

1 - Regarding My official stance towards the illegitimate zionnazi entity, this changes NOTHING. Being a Pro-Palestinian former israeli, I have considered israhell, for more than two years now, as an enemy state, a hostile entity, which must be taken off the Map, once and for all.

2 - Completely regardless of that, Somaliland SHOULD be welcomed to, and by the UN!! It has exactly as much Right for it, as Kosova, Transnistria, Timor l'Est, Abkhazia, South Sudan - and Palestine, all of which have been carved out of existing nations, oftentimes without said nation's agreement.

ANY Declaration of Independence Should Be Recognised!! This has been my stance all throughout my entire Life.

ESPECIALLY when it comes from a nation as well ran as Somaliland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?