My Stance regarding the canadnazi prime-minister's hypocritical, toxic and revolting little speech

That little neo-nazi shit-head is SO full of crap; or trump.

For decades now, the fascist canadian reich has been a most gleeful accomplice for ALL of the fascist american reich's imperialistic crimes against humanity, from Afghanistan to (the capitalnazi incite against) Venezuela.

But now, when the gang-leader has suddenly decided to turn upon his most loyal partner-in-countless-crimes, all of a sudden, the imperialists monsters from literally two minutes ago cry out "Ho!! Ho!!!! We are small innocent victims, HELP us!!"

R E V O L T I N G .

Great thing the nazi terrorisr organisation (nato) is finally about to fall apart!! Should have happened fucking fifty years ago, if not seventy.

And, Hopefully, this fall shall mark the conclusive END to the blood-thirsty white race's murderous, atrocious imperialism, once and for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?