Okay, It Is Now Proven: Absolurely ALL americans are PSYCHOPATHS

Regarding that "nfl poka dance hands los angeles antisemite!!!!!!!111" BULLSHIT:

A M E R I C A N S ,

Y'All,

Officially,

ARE

Insane.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like - am a fifty-year-old Jewish guy.

In my entire LIFE I have not EVER been told that that thing, one always does with one's hands when they're cooooooooollllllllld❄️❄️❄️❄️ - or, simply while soaping them!! Gods!! - is ever supposed to be considered as "antisemitic".

And I grew up in israHELL, where there are boomers who look under all the World's rugs, desperately searching for ANYTHING that they might finally be able to somehow define as "antisemitic!!!!!!!!!!111" and be thus "offended" by it (it's a hobby of those lifeless antics).

And never have I EVER heard that about this thing = which isn't even "a gesture", but simply a way to fucking soap your hands, or to warm them a little bit.

So, my official conclusion, after first hearing that cookoo-story, was: some peoplim have been eating way too many Mushrooms🍄‍🟫, of the kind you ain't really supposed to eat... or took too much LDS... 🌈🤣🤣

And, after seeing just ĥow absolutely ALL boomer-media outlets (meaning, all the so-called "news" sources all those alte-sachen are regularly reading / watching / listening to...) had repeated that utter BULLSHIT EveryFuckingWhere:

ABSOLUTELY ALL AMERICANS ARE PSYCHOPATHS; NO EXCEPTION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?