An Email I've Just Sent to Some Fellow Nomads from YouTube

Fellow Nomads,

I choose to write You, who, like me, have known the impossible pain of enduring an uncertain existence, not being allowed to put roots anywhere, forced to constantly be on the move. Just like me, Y'All have chosen to leave bad countries, in search of potentially-better ones.

[...]

Fellow Nomads,

Having left israhell more than 2½ years ago, on late July 2023 (since I no longer was able to stand the despicable zionist racism - and, slightly later, have been UTTERLY SHOCKED by the genocide in Gaza, a crime supported by all my biological "family" and FORMER "Friends"), I have since never known rest. Time and time again being forced to move from country to country, from place to place, my sole "crime" not being a citizen, having been cursed with having only a zionnazi passport - and none else. More than 2½ years of never being legally allowed to plant my roots anywhere, to call anywhere Home, nor to work anywhere, in spite of having good Friends, who would have Loved for me to stay - but we are all enslaved to the racist, xenophobic 90/180 invention, forever unmoving, never relenting, that hateful bureaucratic vile atrocity.

And, after such a long time, of having to constantly being on the move, never staying more than three months at one place, I cannot go on like this anymore...

And WHY??? Is it not at the Best interest of a local economy, too, for me to just stay and continue to spend money at the country I am at, instead of having to move all the time?

All I want, is just simply to be allowed to stay and live at one place, teach private Language lessons, and spend the money I have at this one place, instead over expensive travels...

A few weeks ago I wrote this post about it:

https://citrianheart.blogspot.com/2026/01/if-i-will-be-able-to-i-will-stay-here.html

So, Fellow Nomads, I am hereby calling upon Y'All to join me, in calling for the complete abolishment of the vile and xenophobic 90/180 regulation anywhere it exists, so as to let us, ALL of us Nomads (Migrants/Refugees/Exiles/"expats" [I hate this last term - in my mind, it's always referring to various billionaire retiree boomers, the old vulgar ones who can just buy themselves a villa, overlooking some coast somewhere and get drunk by cocktails 24/7, nothing like us, right? So, I, for one, NEVER call myself "an expat"]), to FINALLY put down roots somewhere... even if we are NOT billionaires. Even if all we actually own, is whatever we can, slowly and painfully, haul from one exhausting air-port check-in, or nightmarish land-border crossing, to another.

Please, join me in that.

Yours,

Danniél Qeletti,
[Living & Email addresses & Phone&WhatsApp number]
Blogs: https://forestsnail.blogspot.com/
(Closed - Only Archive)
https://citrianheart.blogspot.com/
https://qelettiphotos.blogspot.com/
And https://citrianideology.blogspot.com/
YouTube: @TravelingCitrianSnail
(Closed - Only Archive as well)
And @Pardesland
Google Maps: Currently https://maps.app.goo.gl/SLHPW8PghoL5GTRr9?g_st=ac
Previously https://maps.app.goo.gl/EKoqfeYV74ovmbyt7?g_st=ac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?