Почему Учить 🇧🇾🇷🇺Русскию😃 Языку?

https://youtu.be/2cAULf-skxE?si=pP2Adgn6LgER5hzM

And My Comment:

Politically, if boycotting ANY Language at all, то конечно you must boycott English, as that is the prime language of fascism and hatred, of everything evil, и тогда the various tongues of the euronazi union, such as germspeak, castellan, dutch, hungarian, finnish or italian.

Personally, ĥowever, my own reasons for choosing Russian (in spite of its being the most difficult Language EVER... 😕) are:

1 - Just like with ANY Language: because it is there. 😃

2 - I Admire the Supreme Russian Culture.

3 - Моя Сердца принадлежит только к ♥️Бобруйску♥️, там я хочу, и сыльно желаю жить, и там всё люди говорят только по-Русский.

4 - Мои сами Лучшии ♥️Друзья♥️ говорят по-Русский.

5 - I wish to travel all across Русский Федераций (especially to Mari-`Él and Altai!!).

6 - I enjoy a good challenge.😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?