I Absolutely 100% Agree with Her Here!!
https://youtu.be/czRRc8GIslY?si=Q-jP1SGDJlh9MKog
And My Comment:
Brett, I absolutely 100% agree with You here. I personally sign on every word You said on this shocking vid (well, except the two highly regrettable sponsorship-ads in the middle of it, of course).
As a Radical Liberal for my Entire Life, I say: if that is what so-called "Liberalism" has devolved into, then I, for one, would much better support the TradWife movement - and Java Dance (your v.p.) for President in 2028.
Since, _before_ Liberalism, I am a Citrian, which means I am a Fanatic believer in the Supremacy of Eternal Romantic Love - and that trying to, Gods forbid, separate Lovers, is The worst crime imaginable => and Must be punished accordingly.
The lesbian gender-studies professors of those tiktok monsters should receive the chair (or the injection; whatever). They are worse criminals than just everyday-murderers - and if the so-called "democrats" support(!!) this horror now, then their party should simply be banned.
Comments
Post a Comment