A Shocking Video: Why Black Celebrities Mocked a Disabled Man Instead of Showing Compassion

https://youtu.be/UTmFqRf_nPg?si=ouiAcFewXmjH_ObT

And My Comment:

Instead of fighting against police-profiling,
Instead of fighting against cases of real and actual social and economical descrimination,
Instead of simply saying "people are people, totally regardless of skin-colour",
Instead of dealing with actual racist assaults (instead of meaningless words, which have exactly ZERO importance!!),

Those scumbags, who style themselves with cute words like "Liberal", "Inclusive", "Tolerant" and "Democrat", all while being the exact opposite, have shown themselves to be just THE worst human beings currently polluting Planet Earth with their ugly, offensive and unbearable presence.

I am utterly and thoroughly shocked and disgusted by those MONSTERS, with the "s.n.l." clearly being THE worst of that entire sickest gang (kinda reminds me of "the daily show" = another bidenistic cesspool - whose bastards believe, that sick racist jokes against Russians are "cool", or something).

Really, what are all those vile creatures to do next? Ha? Raise demands to burn up people using wheel-chair?? Demanding to lock up anyone with burn marks??? Call to gas anyone with autism????

Where Does This End?????

Truly, had I been a citizen of your country, as a Genuine Liberal, I would now have COMPLETELY cut ALL supporters of the SO-CALLED "democrats" OUT of my Life, For Good.

And, one thing I shall do, already this evening: I am going to clean my own youtube feed of black people. Yes, this is it: no more black people in my feed.

As I Have Had It With Them All. No bloody exceptions.

And my days of Leftism are now OVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?