An EXCELLENT Take, by One of THE Sanest Voices when It Comes to the Current Awful Situation: Operation Epic Furry Is Heading to Lebanon?

https://youtu.be/gS8_u8wIk-k?si=MOzEtNRMSFJqY1eE

And My Comment:

An EXCELLENT take and I completely agree.

Furthermore, I strongly believe, that rotten old boomers (=ANYONE over 70) and faggots (very sick individuals, who surely have absolutely no reason to feel sick pride[!] at their illness) must NOT be tolerated in the public sphere. It is time for the young generation (aged 16 to 43) to lead - and I am saying this as a 50-year-old myself. The boomers belong deeply in their retirement homes, not anywhere in politics.

It is time for young Family-oriented people (and I am not talking, God forbids, about any religious affiliation here, but about having their children at the Center of their being) to lead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?