And Another Horrifying Vid: Cult Of The CryBullies | Why People Hate "The Left" | "Shoe0nHead"
https://youtu.be/QuIuauc7BLw?si=KmvAji8CtrFFPpqT
And My Comment:
S H O C K I N G ! !
Shoe, while I may not agree with You on... well, a few tons of things (and I am often mad at You!), still: GREAT JOB EXPOSING THOSE CULTISH COMMUNISTS MONSTERS!!!! ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»ππ»
Because that is EXACTLY what they ARE: a mad and totalitarian communist cult. Their methods are the same as those of the most pathologically extreme communists from the 20th century - and, should they, Gods forbid, EVER come to power, They Shall Enact The Exact Same Horrors And Atrocities.
I have absolutely no doubt about it.
And, by the way:
"Asian!!" "Asian!!" "Asian!!"
Remind me, just Who was supposed to be the racists here???
Only hating Asians, Russians and Jews is no longer being considered to be racism by those sick "blue voters"?
This vid, and Brett's vids about those black monsters from hollywood, and that horrible, sick and dark encouragement for divorce(!!), have convinced me: I AM NO LONGER LEFTIST. I AM, OF COURSE, STILL AN ANTI-ZIONIST, BUT I AM FORESAKING AND DAMNING THE LEFT, PERIOD.
Let Java Dance rule. With ICE, TradWives-enforcement, and all.
Comments
Post a Comment