More about james talarico and who he REALLY Is

In Regard to This Vid

Actually, thinking of it further, there's an even nastier aspect to his ugly behaviour.

At a certain stage, earlier at his career, he had probably felt that the Vegan and Environmentalist voters are a crowd he could use. So, he pretended to care about the things Vegans and Environmentalists care about.

Now, on the other hand, he stands upon a different step in the texan political ladder. One where he feels that his need is for the carnist vote instead.

So, he went, and KICKED his Vegan supporters in the face, SPAT at their faces and told the carnist bullies "hey, I'm with you now, I no longer with that nerdy crowd, come and let's kick them, and their Animals, together!!"

Guess we all had the misfortune to come across that sort of nasty back-stabbers during our school-years... right?

THAT Is Who He Really And Truly Is.

Someone who is *bound* to stab you in the back, at the very second it might work for his advantage somehow.

Persons like him, are the absolute worst.

ANYONE voting for him, is bound to regret it deeply.

And now, you cannot say that you did not know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am Citrian

It Is Time to Say It Clearly (and I Do Apologise for Hurting Those of My Friends Who Do That)

Is There Such a Thing as "100% Vegan"? Should We Strive to Reach It, At All?